WHAT DOES YOUR FUTURE LOOK LIKE?

WHAT DOES YOUR FUTURE LOOK LIKE?
"The only way to accurately predict the future is to create it." - Dan Burtis

Monday, May 16, 2011

WEEK ONE IS A SUCCESS!!!

After 6 days on the new diet I had lost 7.5 pounds. This mind you is without one ounce of exercise. (that starts in week 5) Then came “Binge Day”. I was really surprised. I was supposed to eat as much as I wanted of whatever I wanted. The amazing part was I didn’t want very much. At my favorite breakfast joint, I ate only half of what I usually ate. For dinner we ordered my favorite pizza. I usually eat half of a large pizza. I only managed to eat 2 pieces. I bought a pint of my favorite ice cream, usually a one sitting affair. I ate less than a third. I’m proud to say that I did knock down the entire package of Double Stuffed Oreo Cookies by the end of the day along with a pint of Promise Land milk. I topped the day off with a Cadbury Royal Dark chocolate bar. All-in-all, a great day of eating.

So the final result for week one.

I lost 5 lbs. No measureable change in the waistline. At this rate I could reach my goal in 7 months.

I spent a good deal of Sunday cooking for this week’s meals. I cooked 8 Steaks, 4 beef patties, 6 chicken breasts and 10 chicken leg quarters. Tonight I’ll cook up some lentils and black beans and we’ll be ready to go for the week.

Thanks for all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment